Full Day Tour
Our Electric Bike tour to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope is a “must do” excursion and can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of fitness level. Riding the most scenic stretches around the Cape Peninsula on Electric Bike and pausing in between with short transfer in our minivan. It includes one of Cape Town’s top ten tourist attractions the Cape of Good Nature Reserve. You’ll travel down the Peninsula on the West coastal road with its sparkling white beaches and come back to Cape Town along False Bay on the East coastal road. With an optional stop to visit the African Penguins colony at Boulders, before driving through the town of Muizenberg and the beautiful suburb of Constantia. The circular route from Cape Town down the Cape Peninsula and back is approximately 180 kilometers and takes you pass the following towns & beaches Llandudno – Hout Bay – Chapmans Peak Drive – Noordhoek – Kommetjie – Scarborough – Cape of Good Hope – Cape Point – Boulders Beach – Simons Town – Kalk Bay – Muizenberg – Constantia Valley.
* Registered guide, E-Bike, helmet.
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl & drop off
* Lunch & Extra
* Exclude entrance to the Good Hope Nature Reserve.
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to ride an E-Bike for minimum 2 hours and 32km
* Total ascent 450m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl
* Same as collection point.