Full Day Tour
Click on the card
Situated near Stellenbosch, approximately 40km East of Cape Town, The Bottelary hills are home to endangered fauna and flora species.
The trail covers a total distance of 45km and appeal to moderate and fit riders and can be challenging. It is made up of one “Main Route” with various loops connected to it.
Total ascent is approximately 900m
* Registered guide, mountain bike, mountain bike permit, helmet.
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl & drop off
* Lunch & extra
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 5 hours and 55km
* Total ascent 1200m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Be a mountain biker.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl
* Same as collection point.