Full Day Tour
While Table Mountain basks in the warm light of dawn with the amber glow of the early morning sun slanting through tall trees and bushes, we are fortunate to be riding in the midst of such beauty.
This mountain bike excursion is divided in two, ride in the cool morning and tour with the minibus in the afternoon.
For those who want to see “the best of the Cape” in one day, this carefully planned mountain bike excursion will take you from Signal Hill along the steep slope of Table Mountain National Park and through the exclusive suburb of Constantia green belt.
Planned by mountain bikers for mountain bikers those fast flowing gravel jeep trails and single tracks will plant a huge smile on your face.
To ensure that you take in the full glory of the day and have a memorable time, the visit and discovery of the diverse attractions along the route will be on our menu as well. Viewing the African Penguins at Boulders Beach, heading south down the Peninsula towards Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Africa’s most south-westerly tip and legendary dramatic meeting place of two oceans is a truly unforgettable experience!
* Registered guide, mountain bike, mountain bike permit, helmet.
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl & drop off
* Entrance to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
* Exclude entrance to Penguin colony.
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 2 hours & 30km
* Total ascent 250m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl
* Same as collection point.