Full Day Tour
Click on the card
Situated 45mn drive from Cape Town in the Stellenbosch wine area the Banhoek valley nestles snugly against the slopes of the Banhoek mountain forming part of the Hottentots Holland nature reserve. Purpose-built singletracks will have you ducking and diving over wooden bridges, underneath luscious tree ferns and through swooping vineyards, while sneaky tree roots and steep rocky descents will sort the men from the boys..
With a good 1200m of ascent and 55km this MTB excursion will give you a good workout for the day.
* Registered guide, mountain bike, mountain bike permit, helmet.
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl & drop off
* Lunch & extra.
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 5 hours and 55km
* Total ascent 1200m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Be a mountain biker.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl
* Same as collection point.