Full Day Tour
Click on the card
Include our GPX file or Cell phone navigation application and your transport from Groot Constantia wine estates back to Table Mountain. The 25km MTB Table Mountain to Groot Constantia ride is design for novice mountain bikers. The ride start from Table Mountain lower cable car station and take you along the foot of the mountain. The first 15km is on a short but exciting section of jeep track along the face of Table Mountain with loose gravel as you pass above Rhodes Memorial and Groote Schuur Estates. From here a short section on quiet tar roads and then onto the Constantia Greenbelt above Kirstenbosch garden and Cecilia forest. Nothing challenging the trail winds through Newlands forest and the cool shade of huge blue gum tree before arriving in the Constantia valley. Known for its wine farms and restaurants home to the leisurely Constantia Greenbelt MTB trails. Your awesome MTB tour end at the historical Groot Constantia wine estates for you to enjoy your time at leisure.
Late afternoon you will be driven back to Table Mountain.
Below select your time of return from Groot Constantia wine estates (with our transport 14h00 or 16h00)
* Navigation route for GPS or free voice navigation application for cell phone.
* Transfer back from Groot Constantia wine estates to Table Mountain.
* Lunch & extra
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 2 hours & 25km
* Total ascent -+350m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Mountain Biking
* Click Groot Constantia pick-up point
* Table Mountain