Mountain Bike Silvermine Tokai Forest MTB10
R2,450.00+ Free Shipping
Click on the card
The trail head starts at the Arboretum and from here a grueling stretch of gravel snakes up into the rugged Table Mountain range. Sweat and granny gears are the order of the day as you wind your way up towards the Sentech mast (Constantia berg 987m) the last 5.4 km gradient at 7% average but everything is optional.
The way down to the Arboretum is mostly on single track.
Mid day lunch at the Arboretum
The Silvermine nature reserve is not a purpose built trail but rather a 4×4 one ascending into switchback to the ride highest point of 775m, with amazing views all around camera is a must.
The way down is where the fun starts, follow the front wheel as you blast into a spiral of s-bends carving the fynbos ridge. It will take you minutes to zigzag all the way back from where we started.
It is a loop ride we don’t cycle back on the same route as we came up.
The day is a combination of the two area listed above (Tokai & Silvermine nature reserve)
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- MTB Silvermine & Tokai Forest
- Reviews (0)
- What to Wear
- Meeting Point
- Pick-up Point
- Return Point
* Registered guide, mountain bike, mountain bike permit, helmet & energy drinks
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl.
* Lunch & extra
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 4 hours & 45km
* Total ascent 1200m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Be a mountain biker.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl.
* Same as collection point.