Mountain Bike Wellington MTB 7
R2,450.00+ Free Shipping
Many Mountain bike trails in the Cape claim to have the most amazing variety of routes, sublime single track, Wellington is no different and in this case you get exactly what is advertised. This trail starts at the Welvanpas farm where it also ends. This route mostly moves along a single track and winds through orchard, vineyard, rivers and pristine fynbos and presents nature in all its abundance.
Nestled between the beautiful Hawekwa and Groenberg mountain ranges this trail offers you a real cycling treat.
Cyclists will ride along terrain with steep climbs, fast and flowing single track, forest, fynbos, river crossings, and orchards.
Sections of those trails are regularly used during the ABSA Cape Epic and other sport events, challenging but rewarding your effort with breathtaking views! Stop at the top of the climbs to absorb it all.
Guests are met at their accommodation in Cape Town city bowl and transferred to start of the trail and back.
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- MTB Wellington
- Reviews (0)
- What to Wear
- Departure Point
- Return Point
* Registered guide, mountain bike, mountain bike permit, helmet & energy drinks
* Free pick-up in Cape Town city bowl.
* Lunch & extra
* Sun block, outer layer lightweight windproof, energy bars & sun glass.
* Able to mountain bike for minimum 4 hours & 45km
* Total ascent 800m
* Cycling or running shoes, lightweight quick-drying short-sleeved base layer top, relaxed fit or lycra short & gloves.
* Be a mountain biker.
* Hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl.
* Same as collection point.