About this Tour
Our half day Cape Town sightseeing tour take you through the streets of the city looking up at buildings crowded with history. You be amazed of the architectural and charm the city has to offer. Firstly the visit of Table Mountain with a very characteristic flat top of 2 kilometers. Certainly one of the most representative symbols of the legislative capital of South Africa. After our visit up Table Mountain we drive along the coast passing the following areas. Camps Bay, Maiden Cove & Clifton beaches. One of their attractions is their proximity and easy access to the beach especially if you want a place to rest and relax.
We continue around the mountain into Bantry Bay, Seapoint, Green Point finally arriving to the historical center of the Mother city. Time permitting we walk downtown through some of the historical places of interest. Proudly standing on the outskirts of the business district our walk start from the Castle of Good Hope then by the Grand Parade and Cape Town city hall were on 11 February 1990 Nelson Mandela attempt his first speech as a free man. We also walk through the Company’s garden, Green Market square and lastly through the Bo-Kaap. This tour gives one the opportunity to sense the spirit of the city of Cape Town and designed to give you sufficient time to enjoy and feel the beat of the Mother city.
Book now your Cape Town sightseeing tour
- TABLE MOUNTAIN* OR SIGNAL HILL
- CAMPS BAY – millionaire’s Mile
- CLIFTON – fashionable beaches
- MAIDEN’S COVE – breath-taking view of the 12 Apostles mountain range
- GREEN MARKET SQUARE – picturesque flea market (Mon to Sat)
- CITY ORIENTATION TOUR – Slave Lodge, Castle of Good Hope, Long Street
- MALAY QUARTER/BO-KAAP
- COMPANY GARDENS – Houses of Parliament
- GRAND PARADE / CITY HALL – site of Nelson Mandela’s freedom planet!