About this Tour
Early morning scenic drive toward the Boland mountains without a doubt the place to go if exploring the Cape Winelands. First stop Stellenbosch in short name the city of Oaks trees due to the large number of Oaks that were planted.
Explore by foot the picturesque town of Stellenbosch before taking a leisurely drive to Lanzerac Wine Estates. Nestled in the foothills of the idyllic Jonkershoek Valley the 325 year old Wine Estate is unquestionably synonymous of the home of Pinotage with a rich Cape heritage.
Therefore no better place to be treated with a selection of Premium wines and selected chocolates. Equally popular our next destination is the Paarl wine region not to mention Fairview wine & cheese vineyard. The Fairview Estates produces a range of over 50 cow’s milk and goat’s milk artisanal cheeses. Expertly wine tasting paired with a selection of cow and goat’s milk cheeses.
Lastly and Final destination of the day in the heart of the wine region is Franschhoek. A leisurely drive along majestic mountain ranges, picturesque vineyards and Cape Dutch gabled homesteads before arriving high on the steep south-west facing slopes of “Dieu Donne” wine estate. Undoubtedly well-known for the incredible view over the valley and undeniably the best place for your final wine tasting of the day while enjoying the sun setting over the Simonsberg Mountains.
Don’t wait book your Cape Winelands tour excursion with us!
- STELLENBOSCH – historical town
- OOM SAMIE SE WINKEL – typical “old world” restored Victorian shop
- DORP STREET – the best preserved historical street in Stellenbosch
- FREE TIME TO WALK THE HISTORICAL STREET
- THE THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY – Stellenbosch oldest historical site
- LANZERAC WINE ESTATES
- WINE & CHOCOLATE PAIRING
- HELSHOOGTE PASS – Scenic drive
- FRANSCHHOEK – valley of the Huguenots
- FREE TIME TO WALK AT DIEU DONNE VINEYARDS – magical views of Franschhoek valley
- WINE TASTING
- NELSON MANDELA PLACE OF RELEASED VICTOR VERSTER PRISON
- FAIRVIEW WINE ESTATE – cellar viewing
- WINE & CHEESE TASTING
Click on the card