About this Tour
Undeniably for those who want to see Cape Town best combine tour in one day, this carefully planned route will take you through the heart of the winelands..Stellenbosch, second oldest town in South Africa and to the legendary meeting place of the two oceans..Cape Point. Firstly we travel along the Atlantic seaboard with its sparkling white beaches and along the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Then onto Chapman’s Peak Drive, renowned as one of the most spectacular scenic routes in the world. Finally reaching the Cape Point Nature Reserve and the tip of the Cape Peninsula. Seeing that enough time will be allow to hike or to take the funicular up to the iconic old Lighthouse. Last but not least the legendary Cape of Good Hope, Southwestern most point of the African continent and most photographed signed post. .
Last part of our journey takes you along False Bay coastline with a stop at Boulders Beach African Penguins colony . Driving through the following places Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay and Muizenberg, before heading inland to Stellenbosch. Renowned and prominent wine-producing areas Stellenbosch is considered one of the oldest and most important wine regions in the country, with a wine making history dating back to the 17th century. A short walk in Stellenbosch is a delighful experience, as the town and its surroundings offer charming streets with historical architecture. We take you to one of the oldest Pinotage wine producing estates outside Stellenbosch, where you will be guided through their wine cellar and treated to a wine tasting of their finest vintage before making our way back to Cape Town.
Overall, Cape Town best combine tour in one full day from the Cape Peninsula to Stellenbosch wine region promises an unforgettable outing combining natural beauty, wildlife encounters and historical significance, making it a must do activity for anyone visiting Cape Town.
To conclude an unforgettable journey!
- LANZERAC WINE FARM
- WINE AND CHOCOLATE PAIRINGS
- STELLENBOSCH – historical town
- OOM SAMIE SE WINKEL – typical “old world” restored Victorian shop
- DORP STREET – the best preserved historical street in Stellenbosch
- FREE TIME TO WALK THE HISTORICAL STREET
- THE THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY – Stellenbosch oldest historical site
- MUIZENBERG – beautiful 15km white beach
- SIMON’S TOWN – naval village
- BOULDERS BEACH
- PENGUIN COLONY (optional)
- CAPE OF GOOD HOPE NATURE RESERVE
- CAPE FYNBOS – one of the worlds 6 floral kingdoms
- CAPE POINT
- CAPE OF GOOD HOPE – most South Westerly tip of Africa
- OSTRICH VIEWING
- NOORDHOEK – pristine white beach
- CHAPMAN’S PEAK – spectacular views
- HOUT BAY
- LLANDUDNO – exclusive seaside village
- TWELVE APOSTLES – breath-taking mountain range
- CAMPS BAY & CLIFTON – Cape Town’s answer to St Tropez
Click on the card